Hi! I’m Jessica Mele, and I have been a full time Internet Marketer for over a decade now.
During much of that time, I’ve worked way over 40 hours a week, trying to get as much done as I could on multiple websites, so that I could make an income worth quitting my job for. (I did it the wrong way – quit my well paying job first, and THEN started my business. Tip: Don’t do that!)
During those 10+ years, I learned a lot of things, and not just about Internet Marketing.
Here are just some of the things I learned:
- You can’t do everything. There is just so much you can do, you’ll have to choose what is most important to you to get done.
- If you work 40+ hours a week, including weeknights and weekends, you’re going to burn out.
- I don’t know everything, and it is impossible to learn it all.
- Being stressed out about your business is a bad thing, and really messes with your health.
I know I can’t be the only one that ran into these issues…so I want to help you be able to skip them (or at least stop them as soon as possible), so that you can be successful without all of the stress.
This is what The Relaxes Marketer hopes to teach you:
- There are different ways to do things. Always look for the smarter and easier ways to do them.
- Time management is the most important part of Internet Marketing, and in any business in general.
- You don’t have to do everything. There are people out there who are good at things you’re not, and it probably won’t cost you as much as you’d think.
- Don’t like something? Don’t do it! There are many ways around having to do something you don’t want to. Don’t spend your time doing something you hate, because you’ll most likely never do it anyway.
- The point of having your own business, (besides making money) is to be happy. Otherwise you could just work for someone else! Having your own business gives you the freedom to do what you like to make sure you’re happy. So make sure you’re doing what makes you happy.
- …and so much more!
What is the Relaxed Marketer?
The Relaxed Marketer is an Internet Marketer who is doing things all of the above ways. If you’re a relaxed marketer, you’re not stressed out all of the time, working crazy hours, and hoping that one day you’ll make money.
You’re doing things the smart way, and can be happy and relaxed that you’re getting everything done that you need to be successful.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I really want to help you do things the “relaxed marketer” way.